Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript has been appropriately blinded for review and meta-data that may make the authors identifiable have been removed (in Word, via File, Info, Inspect document).
- This submission conforms to DuJAL's submission guidelines. These include: the submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format; A separate title page will be uploaded, listing all authors and their affiliations; the manuscript does not exceed our word limit guidelines unless approved by the editor; and where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- You certify that all authors are human and jointly have full intellectual ownership of the submitted manuscript, and that you as authors take full responsibility for its contents. The use of generative AI-based technology is allowed as a helping tool, but needs to be stipulated honestly and transparently upon acceptance in a Statement of Technology Use.
Research articles may be 7000 words in lenght, excluding abstract and references.
List all contributors
Poster report submissions need to fulfill the following requirements:
- The poster has been presented at a scientific meeting. We only accept submissions for posters that have been accepted for poster presentations at pre-specified meetings. That is: we do not accept poster submissions unless an arrangement has been made between the editors and the organizing committee of the conference or meeting. Name and location of the meeting, and the date of presentation needs to be supplied. If possible, please supply a stable URL to information about the meeting.
- The poster reflects original work of the author(s).
- The poster needs to be the same as presented at the original meeting. The only acceptable alterations are small corrections regarding grammar or spelling.
- The title, author(s), and order of authors of the poster report are the same as stated on the original poster.
- The submission needs to contain the poster and be accompanied by a text of maximally 800 words (not including references) detailing the poster and following the original poster presentation. If the author has published a paper involving the work in the poster, the text should cite that paper. The poster should be one page only, in portrait or landscape format.
- The poster should not contain any copyrighted material, e.g. pictures.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.